Where the most trusted tax professionals get the maximum refund.

You pick your tax pro, and we take care of the rest. It’s that easy!

4.9 out of 5 stars by our customers

( 216 reviews )

I want to file with Taxxwiz, what’s next?

File your taxes in 4 easy steps!

Gather your tax documents
Pay low fee of $35
Schedule your consultation
Get your quote

Take the Stress out of Tax Season

Get the Maximum Refund Possible

We have certified pros dedicated to being your life long tax professional and getting you the best refund possible for life.


Average Refund


Happy Customers

of 2

All of the tools and help you need

More money. Less stress.

It has never been easier to do your taxes. You submit your documents and information from the comfort of your couch. Our team of tax professionals will handle the rest and answer any questions you have.

Are you looking to take your tax business to the next level?

We have the tools you need to do it. Join our marketplace and go from super to superhero.

  • Gather Client Documents Easily
  • Customize Your Experience
  • Integrate Your Favorite Apps
  • Integrate Your Favorite Apps
  • Minimize Client Errors and Communication
  • Fast and Seamless Data Migration

…and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Are you one of nearly half of all American taxpayers overpaying the IRS? Could you be repeating the same mistakes or overlooking deductions year after year? Taxxwiz professionals thoroughly examine each customer’s tax situation to get every deduction, credit, and tax advantage possible. We pledge quality tax preparation coupled with premier customer service at each location. And we guarantee accuracy or your money back.

For security reasons, Taxxwiz does not have the ability to check the status of your refund with the IRS.

Checking the Status of a Current Year Refund

  1. Online
  2. What You Will Need
    • Social security number or ITIN
    • Your filing status
    • Your exact refund amount
  3. By Phone
    • Call 1-800-829-4477 and use the refund status option offered on the TeleTax system.
    • If you file a complete and accurate tax return and you are due a federal refund, you should receive your refund:
    • Within 2 weeks after the acknowledgment date if you file electronically, and you elect to receive your refund via Direct Deposit.
    • Within 4 weeks after the acknowledgment date if you file electronically, and you receive your refund via U.S.Mail.
    • Within 6 weeks from the date the IRS receives your return, if you file via U.S. Mail.
  4. Information regarding refunds for Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return is not available. Amended/corrected returns are processed as quickly as possible. However, it may take 8 to 12 weeks or longer to process the return. If 8 weeks have passed and you have not received your refund, call 1-800-829-1040.

If you’ve already e-filed or mailed your return to the IRS or state taxing authority, you’ll need to complete an amended return.

You can file an amended return to correct any errors or omissions on your original return. In some cases, you may even change filing status.

Using IRS Form 1040X, you should state the reason for filing the amended return and show the correct tax information as well as your original refund or balance due amount.

Do not attach Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ to the amended return. Generally, you must file your amended return within three years after the date you filed your original return.

Tax Preparers with Taxxwiz can assist taxpayers through the IRS amendment process. Just log on to your client portal and request an amendment on your return so we can get the process started.

The standing deadline for personal taxes is April 15. However, sometimes that date falls on a weekend or after Emancipation Day (a holiday in DC) and pushes the deadline to as late as April 18.

You can request a photocopy or a computer transcript (a line-by-line listing) of the information on your filed tax return. Photocopies and transcripts are free from the IRS. If you need an actual copy (not a photocopy), then you must complete IRS Form 4506 and pay a $50 fee for your filed tax return and all related tax information, such as your Form W-2.

Now that you know what we are about. Let us help you get more money this year.